Some words from me...

A place to share some manga scans which release are very slow and fortunately, I already have the translated version (meaning, I didn't translate these mangas from Japanese/Chinese version, I translate most of them from the official release in my country).

Just note, I am not a pro manga scanlator (I am just another manga fan who wants to share), therefore some scans may not be in high quality (depends on the RAW) - I'm really sorry
, but I've tried to make it as nice as possible.

Hope you enjoy it!
-feyline-

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Suki Desu Suzuki-kun!! ch09

Cannot get a HQ RAW, therefore the quality may be kinda low.
Also, I translated this chapter from the official one in my country. So, the translation may not be exactly the same as if it's translated from Japanese/Chinese.


Credits for RAW:
17kkmh.com

Enjoy~

(click for larger images)

































PS: I hope there would be more scenes involving Shinobu-Chihiro :(

Other chapters would coming up soon. I've had the translation until ch15. Hopefully I have time to clean the RAWs next week. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. :O THANK YOU! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you!! I love this manga can't wait until they turn older :D I want chihiroxshinobu scenes too :P

    I support you ^o^

    ReplyDelete