Some words from me...

A place to share some manga scans which release are very slow and fortunately, I already have the translated version (meaning, I didn't translate these mangas from Japanese/Chinese version, I translate most of them from the official release in my country).

Just note, I am not a pro manga scanlator (I am just another manga fan who wants to share), therefore some scans may not be in high quality (depends on the RAW) - I'm really sorry
, but I've tried to make it as nice as possible.

Hope you enjoy it!
-feyline-

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Wallflower chapter 99

This manga is actually scanned by Cireus team. But they seemed to have a problem that this manga has been stuck for quite a long time - I hope they will get back soon, I really need to read their scanlation!! And since I have the English version of this manga already, I guess I could share it (especially because this chapter is SO DAMN GOOD! And you SHOULD READ IT!).
I don't take any credits for the translation this time. I just copied from the English version that has been officially published here.

Credits:
RAW - 17kkmh.com
Translation - Chuang Yi Publishing Pte Ltd

Enjoy~
(click to enlarge the pictures)








































This chapter is sooo nice! I'm going to buy the next volume soon. I heard it's been published! Seriously, I can't wait!!

27 comments:

  1. thank you soooo much!!!! I've been looking for this chapter since forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing! You are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i´ve been waiting life forever you´re so kind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing!!! Thank you so much!!! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Thank you, thank you! Waaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! Thank you so much! Great job on the translation and typesetting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all your hard work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,so many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU!!!! you have no idea how painful it was waiting for the this chapter....... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously,, U'R THE BEST!!!
    thank you so very very much! >o<

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! THANK YOOOOOOOOU!!!!! I've been dying to read this chapter for about 7 months now!!!



    ... yeah, and thank you! xD I still can't manage to thank you enough though '^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK YOU!!!!!!! You're the best!! thank you so much!! it was a beatiful chapter =)

    From Argentina XDDD muchas gracias!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I... I think i love you. So much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks so much for sharing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! thank you sooo much !!
    your amazing !!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much...
    i like this chapter so much...

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my gosh, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. THANK YOUUUU sooo much!!! i love you... you are such a nice girl n_n...

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

    thank you thank you thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i was desperately searching this chapter!!
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. -sobs- WHAT A WONDERFUL CHAPTER!! ;-;
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!<3

    ReplyDelete