Some words from me...

A place to share some manga scans which release are very slow and fortunately, I already have the translated version (meaning, I didn't translate these mangas from Japanese/Chinese version, I translate most of them from the official release in my country).

Just note, I am not a pro manga scanlator (I am just another manga fan who wants to share), therefore some scans may not be in high quality (depends on the RAW) - I'm really sorry
, but I've tried to make it as nice as possible.

Hope you enjoy it!
-feyline-

Monday, August 23, 2010

Great News!!

Cireus is backkkk!! Yipeee~

So that means I'm going to drop the Wallflower series. Do you still want me to upload ch100? I'm already working on it half way. Or should we just wait for Cireus? I heard they're already working on it too. If no one responds, then I will not continue to scanlate ch100, I guess... :)

-feyline-

2 comments: