Some words from me...

A place to share some manga scans which release are very slow and fortunately, I already have the translated version (meaning, I didn't translate these mangas from Japanese/Chinese version, I translate most of them from the official release in my country).

Just note, I am not a pro manga scanlator (I am just another manga fan who wants to share), therefore some scans may not be in high quality (depends on the RAW) - I'm really sorry
, but I've tried to make it as nice as possible.

Hope you enjoy it!
-feyline-

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updates

Hmm... I see chapter 99 of The Wallflower that I shared has been spread out recently. I don't mind, though. The purpose of this blog is to share it anyway. However, if you re-distribute any of my work elsewhere, please don't remove the credits (the first image that I upload)!! And the person who uploaded the chapter even write it as Cireus' work. Oh well, I'm not angry or anything, just feel that my work is not being appreciated :( Hope it won't happen again next time.

Anyway, I'm going to work on chapter 100 of The Wallflower soon. Actually, I'm planning to work on Suki-desu Suzuki-kun first, but I stupidly left my source back home and I can't get it until end of this month. It's been half done, so.. probably won't take long to finish it. As for PGE (aka Wallflower), I expect it to be released in one or two weeks. So, look forward to it!

Regards,
-feyline-

1 comment:

  1. i love you for sharing the wallflower, ive been waiting for chapter 100 forever!

    ReplyDelete